Why simulation in Medical Education?
Medical Education in India has predominantly been of a didactic nature and the principle observed was, “See one, Do One, Teach One”. With rapid increase in population, due to which there has been an increase in the number of sick people and also the number of medical students, a need arises to improve the quality of treatment and also the competence of medical professionals. Educational technology tools offer compelling instructional capabilities and provide faculty and students with new educational possibilities. These resources can portray anatomical and physiological processes with remarkable clarity, tailor instruction to learner needs, allow learners to practice skills in a safe environment, standardize instruction and assessment activities, and be offered anywhere and anytime. One of the latest developments in the field of medical education technology is simulation-based medical education.
Why choose Medical Resources India Pvt. Ltd.?
Medical Resources India Pvt. Ltd. has been a pioneer in making simulation-based medical education a reality in India. We have helped in providing turnkey solutions for simulation and skills labs across over 20 medical institutions. A few notable projects include:
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur Visit Site
- MAHE (Manipal Medical University, Manipal, Karnataka).
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Institute, Coimbatore.
- SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Chennai. Visit Site
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry. Visit Site
- Meenakshi Medical Colleges & Research Institute, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu.
- S. Ramiah Medical College, Bangalore. Visit Site
Are you looking to set up a medical simulation facility at your institution? Get in touch with us for expert consultancy.
We ensure the following:
- Tailor-made solutions suited to each institution’s requirement
- Considerable cost savings through meticulous planning
Please provide the following information and our representative will be in touch with you shortly.